LKQ and the Whore - Part 1

edited January 2016
The original poster misposted their message into an incorrect message thread and I split it off into its own thread.

This discussion was created from comments split from: Future Blog Comments & Discussions to Move Here into the Defiantly Forum!.

Comments

• PART 1 LKQ AND THE WHORE}i have a interesting story to share, i am hoping this is the place to do it , ill try and keep it short and to the point but there has been so many twist and turns that sometimes just trying to tell the story confuses many , one time i wrote about it it was 10 pages and i could of kept going but i will skip the fine details . dec 2014 i was fired from my job of 12 years with a perfect work history for harassment, after my brother was murdered along with 3 other people in feb 2014 and right after that me and my girl broke it off , a lady that was my assistant started making passes at me this would of been less then a month after my brothers murder my head was in a bad place and i put up no resistance , and for the next 8 months she was my best friend and she seemed to be 100% into me end of Oct she says she want to fix her marriage (yes she was married and that is the only thing i feel bad about as i said she made the passes!but read on) i was cool with her fixing her marriage and on many occasions tried to give advice to help her , but it sucked because i was into the girl , it is what it is! so going through the break up it kind of sucked , so one day she has a convo with my mother via text , in that text she says its all her fault i am great manger great person and she would have to take responsibility and bla bal bal , it all sounded good until the very next day i came by a x-rated text she sent the same night she spoke with my mother to another employee of mine , a 20 year vet who was best friends with all my bosses and she made her moves on him at his wife's memorial (she had just passed of cancer). finding that text put me in a bad situation (not that i already was not in a bad situation) but she was my right hand and i had to work with her day and day out knowing and feeling the way i do ..and i have a real problem working that close with someone i cannot trust . so i tell her she needs to stop with the men of "lkq" and do her job and go home and fix her marriage!(fyi turns out there was 3 guys she was with in that year) she would agree and break the agreement ever time , and thing would get a little more heated , Nov 21 2014 i notice it started to get more tense but at the same time she was deliberately trying to keep me in her web , it was so obvious i had some watch her for a few days to see if they seen it as well , and he did . my head is still messed up in Nov over my brother and her and my job a bunch of things going on but i kept pushing through it ..but i am starting to ask myself what am i missing ? Nov 30 i sent her 2 emails from home one good one not good but not real bad . she and her husband called my boss "fat ass " cant use his name at the moment . and Monday morning i showed up and they were all there very early , i hear her in the office crying bunch of bullshit , i am told to wait when it was my turn i was called in and asked 1 question and sent home pending an investigation , by 11 am i got a call i was fired ..and the there were used by "fat ass" he said "tony its with a heavy heart but we have to let you go but me and Steve know there is something missing and wont stop until we find it" i hung up . with in the hour i was banned from the property all the locks were change and i could not even get H.R to answer the phone , something wasn't right ! i was the guy who took the number 1 sales floor of a fortune 500 company from the lowest moral ever to the highest! in 2014 with all i had going on i was still elite manager every qtr , i even developed a new pay structure and training program in that year and i was for the most part well liked and respected , mainly by employees . her only being there a year just smelled of something . when i got the first restraining order that is when it all came together . other the fact that Jennifer mentions a few times how "fat ass" was pushing her to get a R.O because he was going to do it as well (he was just using her to try and cover himself) that was the first thing i noticed then came a letter he wrote directly to her the day after i was fired , (if my attachment worked you can see my point ) basically saying thanks for bringing this to his attention and he handled it and bla bla bla ..but he made a mistake , she made a mistake by ever putting in her restraining order and his mistake was these comments he says " as you know ,in the evening of Sunday Nov 30 2014 you reported to me and lkq(for the first time)that you and Robert were in a relationship" this is how it was written on the letter but what caught my eye was the words (for the first time) and i wondered why is he reminding her of the date to say when it was only yesterday? then i come to page 21 and there is my answer , Jennifer had put a email i sent to her on Nov 21 (remember i said things seemed to get more tense around Nov 21) and she marked the things she wanted to make a point of , she marked billy dayons name to show he was embedded in her email signature! I was there a long time and you just do not trip and and fall into someones email signature ! here is were the problem is: billy is "fat ass" right hand man and runs the other store in a different town and he does not know jennifer and there is only one reason he is in her signature because "fat ass' told him to and that is the only reason period ! so i got fat ass lying about when he knew we had a situation he says he knew (for the first time ) on Nov 30 yet its clear they were watching emails on the 21st 9 days is a long time in a situation like this , so i text billy and asked him why he would set me up with "fat ass" he said he had no idea what i was talking about and i was just taken being fire in a bad way! (is there a good way?) so he lied now i have 2 of the top guys lying and one of them i have worked with for 12 years !we have had run ins before ,and its not the first time he fucked me . week prior to my termination i asked my friend a 26 year vet and a guy who is like the god father there. he was at my house and i told him that something was up and and something dont feel right and what he thought of me just taking it to "fat ass " or my other piece of shit boss Steve Wyatt and he replied "do not do it! they will both turn on you " so i did not.still trying to figure out how to fix this situation. that by the way had "fat ass" steeped in and got involved,it was really a very easy fix , do not forget that the other guy she was seeing was all my bosses best buddy and part of the good ol"boy club. and that i believe is the reason i think "fat ass" decided to set me up ..one more thing about her order 98% of all her evidence was dated on or after Nov 21 , now isn't that convenient? for those who do not know when a business gets word of a potential problem such as harassment there are suppose to step in and try and fix the situation and at the very least make sure no one gets hurt i know our company policy is just that, and i know the eeoc strongly recommends it , and it explains why "fat ass" was lying about it . when i found all of this and brought it to the attention of corp the vp of the west coast ,whom i have been snowmobile riding many times and considered a friend when this was to the attention of every one i was ignored and the cover up started ..

AS YOU CAN SEE ITS GETTING LONG I AM GOING TO STOP HERE , IT IS NOT OVER IT GETS MUCH BETTER AND I THINK MANY CAN LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE , I AM GOING TO POST IT SEGMENTS , NEXT ILL TALK ABOUT THE FIRST TRIAL AND SOME OTHER SMALL THINGS THAT HAPPENED WITH MY REPS RIGHT AFTER MY TERM .(MY FAULT FOR TRYING TO GET THE TRUTH OUT) AND MAKE NO MISTAKE I HAD A PART IN THIS BUT MY PART IS NOT REMOTELY WHAT HAS BEEN CLAIMED AND EVERYTHING I DID WAS WITH GOOD INTENTIONS AND A PURE HEART . BUT I CAN TELL YOU TO FIND OUT YOU WERE SET UP BY YOUR BOSS FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TAKES IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL EVEN IF HE DID NOT INTEND FOR IT TO HIT THIS LEVEL , IT DID BECAUSE OF HIM .
  • Rodaduck,

I appreciate your participation but I want to say that this forum really isn't meant for detailed personal stories of this nature. I am not encouraging people to "dump" detailed grievance stories. I think summaries are better for everyone to follow.

I am trying to cultivate discussions about wrongful restraining order issues. You should work on better summarizing your story and get to the underlying issues and your complaints.

From what I have been able to discern, your grievance is work-related. Did you have a work-related restraining order? I am unclear where you are headed here.